Monterey County Exterior Cleaning & Restoration
Schedule a Test Cleaning Session with Us. It's Free!
Pacific Exterior Provides Professional Roof and Exterior Cleaning and Restoration Services in Monterey County.
Advanced Roof and Exterior Cleaning
Pacific Exterior uses superior roof and exterior cleaning methods to remove the stains and scales from your property and keeps them from returning for several years. The firm is not just your typical pressure washer wielding cleaning guy; it is way more advanced.
Pressure washing has long been in use to remove surface contaminants from roofs and exteriors. However, their usage comes at a hefty price.
The primary causes of ugly surfaces are biological. They include algae, bacteria, fungus, lichen, mold, and moss. Pressure washing is incapable of removing them.
Many top exterior building product brands—including Sto, Dryvit, and GAF—recommend against pressure washing buildings made from contemporary materials because of the high risk of physical damage to the surface.
Such downsides have prompted the use of alternative, non-pressure cleaning methods, like those championed by Pacific Exterior. The firm uses non-pressure cleaning methods on all types of commercial and residential roofs and exteriors to achieve outstanding and long-lasting results.
Pacific Exterior personnel are among the most capable roof and exterior cleaners in Northern California. Here are the top reasons people in Monterey County hire us.
We are proud to serve all of Monterey County including the unique residential neighborhoods of Monterey, Carmel and Salinas.
Our “Safe Wash” Approach
Our “Safe Wash” approach is efficient, safe and environmentally friendly.
- Effective. We are a founding member of the National Soft Wash Alliance, and our cleaning processes have been certified by the Roof Cleaning Institute of America (RCIA). A cleaning session is adequate to remove nearly 100 percent of biological contaminants on a surface.
- Safe. Despite being harsh on biological contaminants, our methods are soft on your neighboring plants and foliage. Several U.S. states and governmental organizations have verified the safety of our products.
- Environment-Friendly. The chemical blends that we use do not damage the environment. We recover most of the water used in cleaning, in line with the Clean Water Act.
Schedule a test cleaning session with us. It’s free. Contact us for a no-cost, no obligation consultation.
For all kinds of professional roof and exterior cleaning and restoration in Monterey County, call (650) 687-0895.
What Our Clients Say
We are genuine, friendly, professional and absolutely committed to customer satisfaction.
"Leading experts. Experienced professionals. Passionate ownership."
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Cleaning your roof can save you money in more ways than one...
- First, the algae and fungus that grows can cause premature roof granule loss, and shorten roof shingle life. So you save money because your roof lasts longer
- Second, when the algae turn your roof black, it becomes less reflective, and it retains heat; If you use an air conditioner it has to work harder to overcome the increased heat load, costing money in electric bills.
- Third, the aesthetics of cleaning your roof when it comes to selling your home can not only save you money but can make you money too.
It would be appreciated if you could do a few things the night before we come out to do the roof cleaning service:
- Move all lawn equipment, furniture and/or toys inside or away from the building.
- Keep all animals inside or out away from the home.
- Put any special plants out away from the house (if possible.)
- Park vehicles on street or in the garage.
Pretty much just clear everything out away from around the house. We will be rinsing areas around the building during the treatment.
We almost exclusively use equipment no louder than a whisper. Occasionally we use a compressor for large commercial projects.
Yes. We have many happy customers who would love to share their roof cleaning experience with you, Most likely, some in your neighborhood. Please feel free to request a list by e-mail.
Yes, we are properly insured and send proof of current insurance out with all proposals. All employees are covered by workers compensation insurance. We are registered with the DIR for governmental work and prevailing wage jobs.