San Mateo County Exterior Roof Cleaning and Restoration
Schedule a Test Cleaning Session with Us. It's Free!
Pacific Exterior: Providing San Mateo County With Professional Roof and Exterior Cleaning and Restoration Services.
Advanced Roof and Exterior Cleaning Providers
Let our team of exterior cleaning specialists handle your next project! We use the latest techniques to restore commercial and residential exteriors and go above and beyond to ensure your exterior is clean without any surface damage.
For years pressure washing was the industry standard for removing surface contaminants. However, high-pressure systems have been shown to cause damage to roofing materials and exterior building finishes. Most manufacturers recommend using non-pressure alternatives for the following reasons:
- Non-pressure cleaning provides instant results while minimizing surface damage.
- Non-pressure cleaning methods eliminate the leading causes of stains and shading including algae, bacteria, fungus, lichen, mold, and moss which are incredibly prevalent in the Bay Area.
- Major manufacturers including Sto, Dryvit, GAF, and other exterior building product brands advise against the use of high-pressure equipment. Though it may seem like a quick and easy solution, it can cause irreparable damage to the exterior.
- Our Safe Wash, advanced non-pressure methods can clean all types of commercial and residential roofs and exteriors while maintaining the structural integrity and removing the principal source of unsightly surface stains.
Pacific Exterior is Northern California's original non-pressure cleaning and restoration specialists. Our decades of experience as a general building contractor give us the knowledge and insight to provide the best solutions for all of our client's needs.
We are an NRCIA-certified roof inspector and building contractor that has applied and installed all of the materials and products that we specialize in cleaning and restoring.
We have been featured multiple times in international trade magazines, most recently in eclean in January 2014 when they wrote about our study on bacterial growth patterns on building surfaces.
The article, titled Bacterial Stud Striping, to this day remains the only reliable piece of information on the subject of bacterial growth patterns on building exteriors.
The result of our research led us to adopt our "Safe Wash" cleaning methods into our process and recommend it to other cleaning professionals around the world. Today, we maintain, inspect, and repair millions of square feet of external surfaces for our commercial clients each year.
We encourage you to view our extensive portfolio to see the results of our non-pressure cleaning processes for residential and commercial properties in and around the Bay Area.
We are proud to serve all of San Mateo County including Palo Alto, Redwood City, Atherton, Stanford, Portola Valley, Woodside and Menlo Park.
The "Safe Wash" Method
Pacific Exterior is one of the founding members of the National Soft Wash Alliance (NSWA), and the Roof Cleaning Institute of America (RCIA) certifies our processes as effective exterior cleaning methods that are also safe for surrounding plants and foliage.
Our custom blend of bacteria-killing chemicals is effective at stopping biological contaminants at the source while remaining safe for surface materials and surrounding plants. Our Safe Wash blend is safe for exterior applications and has been verified by several state and governmental organizations.
The Safe Wash system is not only powerful but also efficient and environmentally-friendly, providing instant results that last for years. We take environmental regulations seriously, which is why all of our processes comply 100% with the Clean Water Act.
Let’s work together! Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation, and we'll arrange a test-cleaning session.
For professional roof and exterior cleaning and restoration in San Mateo County, please call (650) 687-0895.
What Our Clients Say
We are genuine, friendly, professional and absolutely committed to customer satisfaction.
"Leading experts. Experienced professionals. Passionate ownership."
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Cleaning your roof can save you money in more ways than one...
- First, the algae and fungus that grows can cause premature roof granule loss, and shorten roof shingle life. So you save money because your roof lasts longer
- Second, when the algae turn your roof black, it becomes less reflective, and it retains heat; If you use an air conditioner it has to work harder to overcome the increased heat load, costing money in electric bills.
- Third, the aesthetics of cleaning your roof when it comes to selling your home can not only save you money but can make you money too.
It would be appreciated if you could do a few things the night before we come out to do the roof cleaning service:
- Move all lawn equipment, furniture and/or toys inside or away from the building.
- Keep all animals inside or out away from the home.
- Put any special plants out away from the house (if possible.)
- Park vehicles on street or in the garage.
Pretty much just clear everything out away from around the house. We will be rinsing areas around the building during the treatment.
We almost exclusively use equipment no louder than a whisper. Occasionally we use a compressor for large commercial projects.
Yes. We have many happy customers who would love to share their roof cleaning experience with you, Most likely, some in your neighborhood. Please feel free to request a list by e-mail.
Yes, we are properly insured and send proof of current insurance out with all proposals. All employees are covered by workers compensation insurance. We are registered with the DIR for governmental work and prevailing wage jobs.