Del Monte Forest's Original Roof Cleaning Professionals
Del Monte Forest is recognized throughout the state and nationally for its Pebble Beach community, as well as its beautiful pine tree forests and wildlife.
California locals and visitors alike praise Del Monte Forest for its quiet atmosphere and cleanliness. As a result, most property owners strive to keep their properties in tip-top shape, including their roofs.
That’s where the Pacific Exterior team can help. We’re the Bay Area’s original non-pressure exterior cleaning crew, and we know exactly how to clean your roof – without causing any damage to its shingles or structure.
Our roof technicians never use harsh tools or intense power washers to tackle a cleaning job. Instead, we rely on our low-pressure washing tactics to safely remove dirt, grime, and contaminants. When you work with us, rest assured that you’re hiring an NRCIA-certified roof inspector and building contractor. We stick to all of the latest techniques, as recommended in the top national and international publications.
Ultimately, customer satisfaction is always our number one concern. We won’t settle for anything less than perfection when cleaning your roof, and we’re happy to provide references from many others who have used our roof cleaning services in Del Monte.
Our “Safe Wash” Approach
Our “Safe Wash” approach is efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly.
Schedule a test cleaning session with us. It’s free. Contact us for a no-obligation consultation.
The results of our advanced cleaning techniques are far superior to typical methods. We have years of documented proof of success, where pressure washing has failed. We continue to provide references of happy customers whose projects have been completed years ago.
Despite being tough on biological contaminants, our methods are gentle on your plants and landscaping. Several U.S. state and governmental organizations, wastewater treatment facilities, as well as schools and hospitals, have verified the safety of our products and detergents.
The chemical blends that we use do not damage the environment. We reclaim, disperse or dispose of our rinse water in line with the Clean Water Act. It never enters storm drains.
What Our Clients Have to Say
Genuine, friendly, professional, experienced and absolutely
committed to customer satisfaction, BBB A+ Rating for 12 years straight…
Excellent 5.0 Star rating based on Google, Yelp, BBB and Yahoo reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Cleaning your roof can save you money in more ways than one...
- First, the algae and fungus that grow can cause premature roof granule loss, and shorten roof shingle life. So you save money because your roof lasts longer
- Second, when the algae turn your roof black, it becomes less reflective, and it retains heat; If you use an air conditioner it has to work harder to overcome the increased heat load, costing money in electric bills.
- Third, the aesthetics of cleaning your roof when it comes to selling your home can not only save you money but can make you money too.
It would be appreciated if you could do a few things the night before we come out to do the roof cleaning service:
- Move all lawn equipment, furniture, and/or toys inside or away from the building.
- Keep all animals inside or out away from the home.
- Put any special plants out away from the house (if possible.)
- Park vehicles on street or in the garage.
Pretty much just clear everything out away from around the house. We will be rinsing areas around the building during the treatment.
We almost exclusively use equipment no louder than a whisper. Occasionally we use a compressor for large commercial projects.
Yes. We have many happy customers who would love to share their roof cleaning experience with you, Most likely, some in your neighborhood. Please feel free to request a list by e-mail.
Yes, we are properly insured and send proof of current insurance out with all proposals. All employees are covered by workers compensation insurance. We are registered with the DIR for governmental work and prevailing wage jobs.
- Carmel, CA (Carmel Valley Rd / Tehama)
- Carmel, CA (Carmel Woods)
- Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA (Golden Rectangle / Southeast Carmel)
- Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA (Northwest Carmel / Northeast Carmel)
- Monterey, CA (Deer Flats / Aguajito Oaks)
- Monterey, CA (La Mesa Village)
- Monterey, CA (Monterey Vista / Skyline Forest)
- Pacific Grove, CA (Downtown Pacific Grove)
- Pacific Grove, CA (Pacific Grove Southwest)
- Pebble Beach, CA (Country Club West)