Rust Removal Exterior Cleaning & Restoration
Schedule a Test Cleaning Session with Us. It's Free!
Our professional technicians are trained to recognize different stain types and their source. Using F9 BARC, along with professional cleaning equipment, we can remove stains and ensure an even finished appearance – all without causing surface damage.
Stains that are common to driveways, and various paved surfaces include orange battery acid and fertilizer stains. Orange battery acid stains look similar to rust stains, but they are completely different in nature. Rust does not usually seep more than 1/16” deep into concrete, whereas orange battery acid stains penetrate far deeper into the slab. F9 BARC is the first cleaner capable of removing orange battery stains, as well as rust and fertilizer stains.
Contact Pacific Exterior for a free consultation to restore your stained hard surfaces.
If your property’s hard surfaces require scheduled maintenance, we can customize a special program to ensure your facilities maintain an outstanding appearance even in high-traffic areas. Contact us for a free consultation and demonstration.
What Our Clients Say
We are genuine, friendly, professional and absolutely committed to customer satisfaction.
"Leading experts. Experienced professionals. Passionate ownership."
Frequently Asked Questions
The black stains are caused by cyanobacteria frequently referred to as algae (Gloeocapsa Magma) that feeds on organic material (Typically crushed limestone) now used in composition roof shingles. Algae growth on roofs occurs to varying degrees in all regions of the country, especially those subjected to warm humid conditions.
The Monterey and San Francisco Bay Areas have a particular problem with dirty roofs due to the consistent marine layer that often covers the coast and certain inland areas. Nearly all types of roofing are susceptible to staining and discoloration. It is, of course, most visible on lighter colored roofs and less visible on darker shades of roofing.
Yes. Cleaning your roof can save you money in more ways than one...
- First, the algae and fungus that grows can cause premature roof granule loss, and shorten roof shingle life. So you save money because your roof lasts longer
- Second, when the algae turn your roof black, it becomes less reflective, and it retains heat; If you use an air conditioner it has to work harder to overcome the increased heat load, costing money in electric bills.
- Third, the aesthetics of cleaning your roof when it comes to selling your home can not only save you money but can make you money too.
It would be appreciated if you could do a few things the night before we come out to do the roof cleaning service:
- Move all lawn equipment, furniture and/or toys inside or away from the building.
- Keep all animals inside or out away from the home.
- Put any special plants out away from the house (if possible.)
- Park vehicles on street or in the garage.
Pretty much just clear everything out away from around the house. We will be rinsing areas around the building during the treatment.
We almost exclusively use equipment no louder than a whisper. Occasionally we use a compressor for large commercial projects.
Yes. We have many happy customers who would love to share their roof cleaning experience with you, Most likely, some in your neighborhood. Please feel free to request a list by e-mail.
Yes, we are properly insured and send proof of current insurance out with all proposals. All employees are covered by workers compensation insurance. We are registered with the DIR for governmental work and prevailing wage jobs.