Carmel-by-the-Sea's Original Roof Cleaning Professionals
Pacific Exterior is Carmel-by-the-Sea's original, non-pressure roof and exterior cleaning professional.
Since 2010, We have pioneered alternative methods of cleaning and restoring residential and commercial exteriors. The results of our "Safe Wash" approach are far superior and long-lasting than traditional methods.
While pressure or power washing has been the industry standard, it can be incredibly damaging. For that reason, many of the leading names in exterior building products such as Sto, Dryvit, GAF, and others, strongly advise against the use of high pressure on their products due to the risk of physical damage to the surface material.
While pressure washing may appear to render acceptable results, it is ineffective at removing the primary cause of unsightly exterior surfaces. The principal contaminants are biological and include algae, bacteria, fungus, lichen, mold, and moss. Our Safe Wash methods and custom blended cleaning solutions eradicate this organic growth and leave exteriors far cleaner than pressure washing can. The results are immediate and last for years.
Our “Safe Wash” Approach
Our “Safe Wash” approach is efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly.
Schedule a test cleaning session with us. It’s free. Contact us for a no-obligation consultation.
The results of our advanced cleaning techniques are far superior to typical methods. We have years of documented proof of success, where pressure washing has failed. We continue to provide references of happy customers whose projects have been completed years ago.
Despite being tough on biological contaminants, our methods are gentle on your plants and landscaping. Several U.S. state and governmental organizations, wastewater treatment facilities, as well as schools and hospitals, have verified the safety of our products and detergents.
The chemical blends that we use do not damage the environment. We reclaim, disperse or dispose of our rinse water in line with the Clean Water Act. It never enters storm drains.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Cleaning your roof can save you money in more ways than one...
- First, the algae and fungus that grow can cause premature roof granule loss, and shorten roof shingle life. So you save money because your roof lasts longer
- Second, when the algae turn your roof black, it becomes less reflective, and it retains heat; If you use an air conditioner it has to work harder to overcome the increased heat load, costing money in electric bills.
- Third, the aesthetics of cleaning your roof when it comes to selling your home can not only save you money but can make you money too.
It would be appreciated if you could do a few things the night before we come out to do the roof cleaning service:
- Move all lawn equipment, furniture, and/or toys inside or away from the building.
- Keep all animals inside or out away from the home.
- Put any special plants out away from the house (if possible.)
- Park vehicles on street or in the garage.
Pretty much just clear everything out away from around the house. We will be rinsing areas around the building during the treatment.
We almost exclusively use equipment no louder than a whisper. Occasionally we use a compressor for large commercial projects.
Yes. We have many happy customers who would love to share their roof cleaning experience with you, Most likely, some in your neighborhood. Please feel free to request a list by e-mail.
Yes, we are properly insured and send proof of current insurance out with all proposals. All employees are covered by workers compensation insurance. We are registered with the DIR for governmental work and prevailing wage jobs.