Monte Sereno's Original Roof Cleaning Professionals
Monte Sereno is known as a peaceful mountainside haven for homeowners and tourists. Whether it's ranch-style homes, recreational properties, or large estates, there has always been an emphasis on aesthetics and elegance in Monte Sereno. Owners take great pride in their homes – and it shows in cleanliness and style.
That’s where Pacific Exterior comes in. We step away from pressure washing solutions – as this can damage your roof and the structural integrity of your home. The process we follow uses a combination of safe cleaning chemicals in a soft wash to eliminate all grime, dirt, and debris without damaging the building.
Our roof cleaning services are NRCIA-certified – which means our processes are approved with the industry’s latest standards and regulations. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal in every roof cleaning project, no matter what the challenges may be.
The "Safe Wash" System
We are founding members of the National Soft Wash Alliance (NSWA) and certified by the Roof Cleaning Institute of America (RCIA).
After years spent working in the industry, we have the expertise and experience to clean and restore roofs, hard surfaces, and exteriors using safe methods and techniques that will not cause damage to surrounding plants and foliage.
Our custom blended detergents clean and sanitize roofs and exteriors by killing 100% of biological contaminants on most surfaces we treat. The results are immediately visible and will last for years.
We only use environmentally friendly cleaning methods, and numerous states and governmental organizations have verified the safety of our processes. We are one of the few Monte Sereno cleaning contractors qualified to handle wastewater reclamation in accord with the Clean Water Act.
If you'd like to discuss how we can help you on your project, contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation and schedule a test cleaning session.
For a variety of professional roof and exterior cleaning and restoration services in Monte Sereno, call (650) 687-0895.
What Our Clients Have to Say
Genuine, friendly, professional, experienced and absolutely
committed to customer satisfaction, BBB A+ Rating for 12 years straight…
Excellent 5.0 Star rating based on Google, Yelp, BBB and Yahoo reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Cleaning your roof can save you money in more ways than one...
- First, the algae and fungus that grow can cause premature roof granule loss, and shorten roof shingle life. So you save money because your roof lasts longer
- Second, when the algae turn your roof black, it becomes less reflective, and it retains heat; If you use an air conditioner it has to work harder to overcome the increased heat load, costing money in electric bills.
- Third, the aesthetics of cleaning your roof when it comes to selling your home can not only save you money but can make you money too.
It would be appreciated if you could do a few things the night before we come out to do the roof cleaning service:
- Move all lawn equipment, furniture, and/or toys inside or away from the building.
- Keep all animals inside or out away from the home.
- Put any special plants out away from the house (if possible.)
- Park vehicles on street or in the garage.
Pretty much just clear everything out away from around the house. We will be rinsing areas around the building during the treatment.
We almost exclusively use equipment no louder than a whisper. Occasionally we use a compressor for large commercial projects.
Yes. We have many happy customers who would love to share their roof cleaning experience with you, Most likely, some in your neighborhood. Please feel free to request a list by e-mail.
Yes, we are properly insured and send proof of current insurance out with all proposals. All employees are covered by workers compensation insurance. We are registered with the DIR for governmental work and prevailing wage jobs.
- Vista del Monte
- Hillside / Monte Sereno West
- Almond Grove Historic District / Edelen Historic District
- Blossom Hill Manor / Placer Oaks
- Redwood Estates
- Cameo Park / Los Gatos Village
- Charter Oaks / Villa Felice
- Creffield Heights & San Benito Area / Ohlone Court