Portola Valley's Original Roof Cleaning Professionals
Portola Valley is home to an expansive trail network and is a paradise for any outdoor lover. Known for stunning views and beautiful homes, cleanliness is very important for Portola Valley’s commercial and residential properties. Owners proudly maintain a high standard for the aesthetics of their buildings – and they take no shortcuts in making sure the property looks great.
Enter Pacific Exterior. Our crew delivers the original non-pressure roof cleaning services in Portola Valley. We know how important a sparkling roof is – and our processes are designed to create a polished look without harming the exterior of the building.
When you hire our team, you are promised a soft washing solution to effectively remove all dirt, grime, and other contaminants from the roof. None of our solutions involve harsh chemicals or high-pressure tools.
We are an NRCIA-certified roof cleaning company – meaning our processes and tools are accredited by the industry’s latest regulations and standards. Customer satisfaction is the top priority in every job, and we have a list of happy customers in Portola Valley who will agree.
The "Safe Wash" Method
Pacific Exterior is one of the founding members of the National Soft Wash Alliance (NSWA), and the Roof Cleaning Institute of America (RCIA) certifies our processes as effective exterior cleaning methods that are also safe for surrounding plants and foliage.
Our custom blended detergents are effective at stopping biological contaminants at the source while remaining safe for surface materials and surrounding plants. Our dynamic detergents are safe for exterior applications and have been verified by cities, counties, and multiple wastewater treatment facilities.
The Safe Wash system is not only powerful but also efficient and environmentally friendly, providing instant results that last for years. We take environmental regulations seriously, which is why all of our processes comply 100% with the Clean Water Act.
Let’s work together! Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation, and we'll arrange a test-cleaning session.
Schedule a test cleaning session with us. It’s free. Contact us for a no obligation consultation.
What Our Clients Have to Say
Genuine, friendly, professional, experienced and absolutely
committed to customer satisfaction, BBB A+ Rating for 12 years straight…
Excellent 5.0 Star rating based on Google, Yelp, BBB and Yahoo reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Cleaning your roof can save you money in more ways than one...
- First, the algae and fungus that grow can cause premature roof granule loss, and shorten roof shingle life. So you save money because your roof lasts longer
- Second, when the algae turn your roof black, it becomes less reflective, and it retains heat; If you use an air conditioner it has to work harder to overcome the increased heat load, costing money in electric bills.
- Third, the aesthetics of cleaning your roof when it comes to selling your home can not only save you money but can make you money too.
It would be appreciated if you could do a few things the night before we come out to do the roof cleaning service:
- Move all lawn equipment, furniture, and/or toys inside or away from the building.
- Keep all animals inside or out away from the home.
- Put any special plants out away from the house (if possible.)
- Park vehicles on street or in the garage.
Pretty much just clear everything out away from around the house. We will be rinsing areas around the building during the treatment.
We almost exclusively use equipment no louder than a whisper. Occasionally we use a compressor for large commercial projects.
Yes. We have many happy customers who would love to share their roof cleaning experience with you, Most likely, some in your neighborhood. Please feel free to request a list by e-mail.
Yes, we are properly insured and send proof of current insurance out with all proposals. All employees are covered by workers compensation insurance. We are registered with the DIR for governmental work and prevailing wage jobs.
- Atherton, CA (Lindenwood / Lloyden Park)
- Cupertino, CA (Seven Springs / Montebello)
- Los Altos, CA (City Center)
- Los Altos, CA (Loyola)
- Los Altos, CA (South Los Altos)
- Menlo Park, CA (West Menlo)
- Palo Alto, CA (Crescent Park / Community Center)
- Palo Alto, CA (Old Palo Alto)
- Palo Alto, C.A (Triple El)
- Stanford, CA (Frenchmans Hill / Peter Coutts Hills)