Monterey County Roof and Exterior Cleaning
Schedule a Test Cleaning Session with Us. It's Free!
Pacific Exterior Provides Professional Roof and Exterior Cleaning and Restoration Services in Monterey County.
Advanced Roof and Exterior Cleaning
Pacific Exterior is Monterey Counties original, non-pressure roof and exterior cleaning professionals.
Since 2010, We have pioneered alternative methods of cleaning and restoring residential and commercial exteriors. The results of our "Safe Wash" approach are far superior and long-lasting than traditional methods.
While pressure or power washing has been the industry standard, it can be incredibly damaging. For that reason, many of the leading names in exterior building products such as Sto, Dryvit, GAF and others, strongly advise against the use of high pressure on their products due to the risk of physical damage to the surface material.
While pressure washing may appear to render acceptable results, it is ineffective at removing the primary cause of unsightly exterior surfaces. The principal contaminants are biological and include algae, bacteria, fungus, lichen, mold, and moss. Our Safe Wash methods and custom blended cleaning solutions eradicate this organic growth and leave exteriors far cleaner than pressure washing can. The results are immediate and last for years.
Pacific Exterior has been an industry leader since 2010. We have delivered outstanding results from single-family homes to complex commercial and industrial facilities of hundreds of thousands of square feet. Here are some of the reasons people in Monterey County trust us.
We are proud to serve all of Monterey County including the unique residential neighborhoods of Monterey, Carmel, Carmel Valley, Pebble Beach and the many unique private communities within the county.
Our “Safe Wash” Approach
Our “Safe Wash” approach is efficient, safe and environmentally friendly.
- Effective. The results of our advanced cleaning techniques are far superior to typical methods. We have years of documented proof of success, where pressure washing has failed. We continue to provide references of happy customers whose projects have been completed years ago.
- Safe. Despite being tough on biological contaminants, our methods are gentle on your plants and landscaping. Several U.S. state and governmental organizations, wastewater treatment facilities, as well as schools and hospitals, have verified the safety of our products and detergents.
- Environment-Friendly. The chemical blends that we use do not damage the environment. We reclaim, disperse or dispose of our rinse water in line with the Clean Water Act. It never enters storm drains.
Schedule a test cleaning session with us. It’s free. Contact us for a no obligation consultation.
For all types of professional roof and exterior cleaning and restoration in Monterey County, call (831) 275-1296.
Monterey's Premier Disinfection and Sanitization Company
In Monterey, now, staying safe from pathogens is a more easily obtainable goal. Working with a reputable and established disinfection company is the most effective way to make this possible.
Microbes, viruses, and other contaminants pollute our environment every day - both indoors and out. Without protection, it's like being constantly potentially exposed to a variety of infectious diseases in a variety of ways.
There are ways to lower that risk for your Monterey facility or home, and it starts with our team here at Pacific Exterior. Our team prides itself on the quality of work that we do, as well as the fact that we're up to date on the latest technology in the industry.
The world of pathogens and viruses is ever-changing, as the world has recently learned, and that means the methods to combat them must be, as well. We'll always implement the most modern methods and equipment to provide you with sanitization, disinfection, and decontamination.
Why You Need a Professional Sanitization Company
When you're considering your options for fighting the good fight against illnesses like Coronavirus, you have to think beyond the CDC recommendations for personal protection - although those matter too. Wearing disposable gloves and other PPE is essential but won't be enough.
If you want better protection for your facility or home in Monterey, it's time to schedule disinfection and decontamination service from trained, experienced, and well-equipped industry experts.
This is how you get access to:
Since most bacteria, pathogens, and other contaminants thrive in these environments, proper cleaning will eliminate or at least significantly reduce this.
How SteraMist™ Works to Your Advantage
At Pacific Exterior, we're proud to be able to use SteraMist™. Once the system has been activated, it works through a cold plasma to release a low-percentage hydrogen peroxide-based solution.
In a sealed-off room, the resulting mist can kill, deactivate, and leave pathogenic organisms invalid. The mist approach is effective because it can gain access to otherwise unreachable areas and surfaces.
It's also a preferred method because it can disinfect without any negative impact on the environment.
If you're ready to get the protection and decontamination you need in Monterey, call us today for the best results from a disinfection company.
What Our Clients Say
We are genuine, friendly, professional and absolutely committed to customer satisfaction.
"Leading experts. Experienced professionals. Passionate ownership."
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Cleaning your roof can save you money in more ways than one...
- First, the algae and fungus that grows can cause premature roof granule loss, and shorten roof shingle life. So you save money because your roof lasts longer
- Second, when the algae turn your roof black, it becomes less reflective, and it retains heat; If you use an air conditioner it has to work harder to overcome the increased heat load, costing money in electric bills.
- Third, the aesthetics of cleaning your roof when it comes to selling your home can not only save you money but can make you money too.
It would be appreciated if you could do a few things the night before we come out to do the roof cleaning service:
- Move all lawn equipment, furniture and/or toys inside or away from the building.
- Keep all animals inside or out away from the home.
- Put any special plants out away from the house (if possible.)
- Park vehicles on street or in the garage.
Pretty much just clear everything out away from around the house. We will be rinsing areas around the building during the treatment.
We almost exclusively use equipment no louder than a whisper. Occasionally we use a compressor for large commercial projects.
Yes. We have many happy customers who would love to share their roof cleaning experience with you, Most likely, some in your neighborhood. Please feel free to request a list by e-mail.
Yes, we are properly insured and send proof of current insurance out with all proposals. All employees are covered by workers compensation insurance. We are registered with the DIR for governmental work and prevailing wage jobs.